My Blog List

Oct 4, 2019

Class Book Overview: Monsters (12/8/19)




Image result for cute cthulhu read

Do Read:

***** The Call of Cthulhu (H.P. Lovecraft)
**** Snow (Ronald Malfi)
***  The Funeral (Richard Matheson)
*** Breeding Ground (Sarah Pinborough)
*** The Outsider (H.P. Lovecraft) 
*** Relic (Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child)
**   Pickman's Model (H.P. Lovecraft)
**   World War Z (Max Brooks)
**  The Yattering and Jack (Clive Barker)


Don't Read:

**    Rawhead Rex (Clive Barker)
**    30 Days of Night (Steve Niles)
**    Cycle of the Werewolf (Stephen King)
*      I Am Legend (Richard Matheson)

Movie Reviews -->

4 comments:

  1. I must say, this is clever. I think Breeding Ground is a solid *** max. I would also give Rawhead a ***** because that was gory and fabulous. Cycle I would give a solid *** for the creativity there was behind. Other than that, I agree with your other ratings. Goodreads account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No goodreads account but I should make one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally JUST made one two weeks ago after three years of people trying to convince me to make one. It is really convenient in keeping the books you do not have purchased in your mind when you get through the stack you already have.

      Delete